Listen now to this episode in our archives by clicking here.
- Host and Reporter: Tom Averna
- From The Good News Network: College Student Mows Seniors’ Lawns for Free While Teaching Values to Youth
- Reporter: Deb Frisch
- Merrick, a 4-year old boy who inspired his Mom to organize a coastal cleanup
- Positudes from Wayne Dyer and Confucius
- The News Muse Segment from Malayna Dawn- Inspiring you with a oneness worldview – comparing the world to your body, and the mainstream news to pain signals that call our attention to the need for balance.
- Reporter: Vernon Howell
- Future of Haiti.org
- Report from Tom Averna:
- From Good News Network – Gloves That Interpret Sign Language and Convert to Spoken Word
- Positude from Dr. Oz shared by David Mezzapelle
- Deb Frish reports on the 93 Dollar Club and the Second Harvest Food Bank, from Good News Network
- Tom Averna reports on Joey Resto, the man who gave the shirt off his back, from ABC News
- Malayna Dawn, The News Muse, talks about how to heal the world like we would heal our bodies
- Sharing the Dream Segment Hosts: Rick Cowling and Sherry Hursey
- Nature Track Foundation Executive Director Sue Eisaguirre tells us about taking kids on field trips in nature. For more information visit NatureTrack.org
- Interview with Multi-Platinum and Posi Award winning Songwriter, Master Improviser and Performer, Harold Payne. HaroldPayneMusic.com
See the video at Turning On the Light’s YouTube channelSee Harold Payne sing. play and speak at Contagious Optimism Live
One Comment Add yours
Love this positive spotlight! Thank you for helping us see the best!